1. What is the one product you could not go without?
Mascara, preferably waterproof because my eyes are so weird and watery. I don’t have a specific brand, but mascara in general is my jam. If I’m leaving the house, I’m wearing mascara.
2. Favourite Make Up Brand
Oh damn, this is a hard question. To me favorite means a brand that has the most products that I enjoy and brands that I’m actively interested in their releases. Using those criteria, my favorite drugstore brand right now is Milani. I’ve tried so much stuff from them and have liked almost all of it. My favorite high end brand would have to be MAC, as cliche as that sounds.
3. Who is your style inspiration
I don’t really have one specific style inspiration, but I really like the aesthetic of people like Lydia Deetz, Wednesday Addams, and Vampira. Yeah, I’m creepy.
4. Do you remember the first make up item you purchased?
Yes, it was a Bonne Bell lip balm with a super sheer pink tint that tasted like strawberries. It was in middle school, and I was so in love with it.
5. Who is your favorite beauty blogger or YouTuber
How in the hell am I supposed to pick just one? So, I’ll give you a few.
6. What are your top 5 makeup brands?
7. What is your top beauty tip?
I’ll give you two: Wash your mascara off before you go to sleep so you don’t get an infection. Wear sunscreen unless you want to look like an old handbag by the time you’re 40.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I like to write, I know some stuff about beauty and I’m a little bit of a narcissist. I’m only half joking.
9. Random Fact About Yourself?
I’m ridiculously short. Under 5′.
10. How much do you spend on beauty products every month?
Right now I’m trying to stay under $50/month, and only use it for replacing products.
11. Describe your dream make up haul
Any haul that doesn’t involve me spending my own money.
12. How often do you wash your make up brushes?
13. If you could only choose to do one before leaving the house, would you do your hair or your makeup?
Makeup, every time. I spend almost no time on my hair. Why do my hair when the beauty gods gave us hair clips?
14. 5 Beauty Products you couldn’t live without
15. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
Don’t feel pressured to go broke purchasing products to talk about or hosting your blog, since there are free hosting services. Plan your posts, devise a realistic posting schedule and be as consistent as possible. Most importantly, have fun! Don’t feel like you need to stick to one topic. It’s your blog; go nuts and write about whatever you want.
If you’re reading this consider yourself tagged. I’d love to see your answers to these questions, so leave a link to your post in the comments!