It seems fitting that I finish this post in Florida. Supposedly it’s the Sunshine State. I enjoyed the hell out of some sunshine by the pool today while the folks at home are still wearing winter coats and wondering about the inevitable next snow storm. Sorry, not sorry.
I really love the whole concept of bloggers giving each other awards. For me, it means a lot that other people in the blogging community enjoy what I write and appreciate it enough to a) come back more than once, b) nominate me for stuff and c) link to my site from their own pages. It’s so awesome, and humbling. So thank you to Liz for nominating me, and be sure to check out her Sunshine Blogger post!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or blog.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Hunter Thompson. I mean, I didn’t want to be a man or anything, but I desperately wanted to do what he did. Travel. Write for Rolling Stone. Be an original.
- Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night. Forever and always.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself? Physically: my eyes. Mentally: my quick wit/snark.
- What TV show are you currently obsessed with/binge-watching? The Good Place, even though only the first season is on Netflix and I finished it and I’m SUPER BITTER about it.
- Do you know what you’re going to be for Halloween this year? Likely Wednesday Addams or Harley Quinn. I identify so much with those characters and would just alternate between them if I had my way.
- What are your goals for April? Post more, ramble less, consistent video schedule.
- How do you plan on reaching those goals? Figure out when I’m at my writing peak and try to get ahead with scheduling posts.
- What is your favorite thing about spring? The snowstorms? But really, it’s seeing the leaves come back and flowers push through the snow to give a big FUCK YOU to Mother Nature.
- What’s your coffee order? Black… LIKE MY SOUL.
- Do you prefer sunshine or a cloudy day? Sunshine. Especially since I’m in Florida and would very much like to spend some time by the pool.
- Is the glass half full or half empty? Neither, the glass just IS. Did I blow your mind?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your dream job/career?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?
- What’s the one food or beverage item you just can’t give up?
- If you could only bring 2 non-survival items to a desert island, what would they be?
- What’s your dream vacation?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Paper book, eBook or audiobook?
Thank you again, Liz!