I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a relatively new blogger over at Yes More Blogs. I’ve been enjoying his blog lately; he’s a bibliophile who occasionally blogs about beards. What’s not to like? Thank you so much for nominating me!
So there are rules for this award, as there are for most blogger awards.
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
7 Things About Me:
- I read obsessively; all genres, basically anything I can get my hands on. The library is my mecca.
- I call seltzer “fancy water” and it’s basically the only cold, non-alcoholic beverage I’ll drink.
- I’m obsessed with the paranormal. Ghosts, Bigfoot, weird monsters; I love it all.
- Aliens, zombies, and heights scare the hell out of me.
- I’m super contrary and generally avoid things that are popular. It’s why I’ve never owned anything from MAC or Nars.
- I can’t draw or sing to save my life.
- I can’t figure out how to wear fake lashes without looking insane.
Participation in this award is totally voluntary, obviously, so if you’re not into it don’t feel compelled to do a post like this.
These are some of my favorite blogs and I highly recommend checking them out.