Nova over at SUPERNOVABEAUTY nominated me for this award, and I’m so excited! If you haven’t checked out her blog I highly recommend it. I love her reviews, mostly because we agree about 95% of the time. Thank you again, Nova!
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 questions
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? Casablanca and The Nightmare Before Christmas. All day every day.
- What are your most important rules when going on a date? Don’t get murdered. Kidding… mostly. Most of the people I’ve dated I’ve met online, so I did have very strict rules:
- Don’t let them pick me up for the first few dates.
- Meet in a very public, preferably busy, place.
- Make sure at least one person knows where I am, what time we’re meeting, my date’s phone number and full name.
- Have a “rescue call” – have someone call 30-45 minutes into a date with an “emergency”. If the date is going well, I either don’t answer or tell my friend I’m occupied and if the date is going poorly I make an excuse to my date and leave. Yes, it would be better to tell the truth and say I’m just not into it, but the only times I’ve used the “emergency” excuse were when my date turned out to be a creep and I didn’t feel safe.
- What “old person” things do you do? I read real, paper books. I prefer Netflix to going out, especially in the winter. I have oatmeal almost every morning.
Angela – LifeofAngela
Aileen Liu – All About Them Makeup
Catherine – Imperfect Beauty
Charlotte – Charlottes Makeup Blog
Amy – Her Quarters
Brooke – Brooke Clarke
Olivia – Absolutely Olivia
Krys – Bewitching Makeup
Arlene – thatgirlArlene
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Where are you from, and what 3 things should a visitor to your city see or do?
Thanks again Nova! This was a really fun post to write.