So I got a few things from E.L.F.
This is another one of those brands that I love because they consistently sell quality products at a great price (meaning cheap). There are five full-size products in this haul that I didn’t pay for; the site was running a fall promotion, so I received two lip colors, the cream shadow and the mascara for free. I also had points to spend in their rewards program so I picked up the lip exfoliator. Deals!
I plan to do a more thorough post about the brand and my favorite products but just had to show off all the new pretties. From left to right:
- Lip Laquer in Natural
- Volumizing and Defining Mascara
- Velvet Matte Lipstick in Blushing Brown
- Lip Exfoliator in Grapefruit
- Liquid Matte Lipstick in Mauvelous
- Matte Lip Color in Praline
- Highlighting Brush
- Cream Eyeshadow Brush
- Beautifully Bare Eye Shading Brush
- Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in Turks & Caicos
- Bronzer in Warm
- Sculpting Silk Eyeshadow in Rose All Day
- Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast